Robert Haines Co., Inc., an Indianapolis leader in concrete and masonry services, is seeking journeymen or apprentice bricklayers with experience in caulking, waterproofing, air barrier, tuckpointing, concrete repair, floor coatings, etc., to join our growing team.
Applicants must be self-starters who are dedicated to ensuring that when a project is complete, it is done correctly, safely and to the highest standard.
This is a full-time Union position. Robert Haines Co., Inc. is a proud member of International Union of Bricklayers & Allied Craftworkers Locals 4.
- Must be able to lift and carry 50-100lbs
- Concrete Repair experience preferred but not required
- Coating Repair experience preferred but not required
- Construction knowledge preferred but not required
- Must have work boots and be able to stand for up to 12 hours a day
- Must have basic hand tools (tool list provided after hiring)
- Must be willing to travel (Travel assistance available)
- Must be good listener and take direction
- Must be Punctual
- Must be Reliable
- Enjoy physical labor
- Willing to learn safe operation of heavy equipment and a variety of power & hand tools
- Willing to work overtime when needed
- Must have reliable transportation
- Must have a valid driver’s license
- Must be able to pass a standard drug screen